Request for Bids
Framework Agreement(s) for Procurement of Information Service – Software as a Service
Procuring Agency: Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority
Framework Agreement Title: Provision of an E-Government Procurement Suite (Software as a Service) – Under a Framework Agreement
RFB Reference No: KD/PPA/FR/ICB/2019/001
Date of Issuance: 18th December 2019
- Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority has allocated Fund under its budget provision for the fiscal year and intends to apply part of the fund toward payments under Call-off Contracts that may be awarded under the Framework Agreement (FA) for Provision of an E-Procurement Suite (Software as a Service) concluded through this RFB Primary Procurement process.
- The Lead Purchaser- Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority is undertaking the Primary Procurement with a view to concluding a Framework Agreement. The Lead Purchaser is a Purchaser acting on behalf of a group of Purchasers. The Lead Purchaser now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Provision of an E-Government Procurement Suite (Software as a Service)
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Multi-User. A list of the users (participating Purchasers) entitled to purchase under the Framework Agreement is provided in the Bidding document.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be Single-Supplier.
- The selection of a FA Supplier to be awarded a Call-off Contract will be done through a Secondary Procurement process as defined in Framework Agreement. However, the conclusion of a Framework Agreement shall not impose any obligation on the Procuring Agency, including participating Purchasers, to purchase Services under a Call-off Contract. The conclusion Framework Agreement does not guarantee that a FA Supplier will be awarded a Call-off Contract.
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the Kaduna State Public Procurement Law of 2016 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations. Interested Bidders must meet the following Minimum criteria:
- The Bidder to be either the prime manufacturer of the proposed E-Government Procurement application software(s) or be formally approved and authorized by the manufacturer(s) to provide and support the tendered software(s) in Nigeria. Evidence of such accreditation(s) from the prime manufacturer(s) must be provided within the bid.
- The Bidder to provide demonstrable evidence of how effective in-country support for the software being proposed will be provided.
- The Bidder to provide evidence that it has been in the business of providing and supporting the proposed E-Government Procurement application software(s) for not less than 5 years.
- The Bidder to have undertaken at least two (2) successful (i.e. signed off and accepted by the purchaser as a fully and operational system), and one of such implementations during the last 5 years must be within the Public Sector environment, covering core modules including, e-registration, e-publishing, e-tendering, e-evaluation/award and e-procurement plan. Prospective bidders will be required to provide evidence of, and purchaser references of such implementations.
- The Bidder to provide evidence that the principal bidder has had an annual turnover more than US$3,000,000.00 (or the currency equivalent) for each of its last three financial years and average liquidity capacity of at least USD1,500,000.00 for the last three (3) years
- For the purposes of establishing a prospective bidder’s qualifications, the experience and/or resources of any Joint Venture partner will contribute to the bidder’s qualifications, and the technical qualifications of Joint Venture partners shall be taken into account in assessing the bidders’ overall qualifications.
- Prospective bidders must demonstrate that they have the financial, technical, and production capability (either independently or in a joint venture, within which a principal bidder and partner will be named) necessary to perform the Contract to provide and implement the E-Government Procurement Solution (Software as a Service) and support all the components based on call off contract.
- The Framework Agreement shall be concluded for a Term of three years from the commencement date stated in the Framework Agreement.
- The Primary Procurement shall establish a Closed Framework Agreement.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority, (Arc. Muhammed Suleiman, email@example.com). A pre-bid meeting which potential bidders may attend will be held on 21/01/2020.
- A complete set of bidding document in English Language is available for interested bidders on the website of Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority using http://kadppa.kdsg.gov.ng/index.php/advertisement/. However, a payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD500 or One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira (N180,000), shall be made to the Account details provided below. The method of payment shall be by transfer to any of the two accounts below. The evidence of payment shall be provided at the point of bid submission.
Bank Name: Polaris Bank Limited
Account No: 1790220190
Account Name: Kaduna State Ministry of Finance
State: Kaduna State
Currency: NG Naira
Bank Name: CITY Bank (UK) Limited
Account No: 0017703414
Account Name: CBN Kaduna State Treasury Single Account
Currency: Domiciliary Account (USD)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 30th January 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below on 30th January 2020
- The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Attention: Arc. Muhammed Suleiman,
Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority
Sir Kashim Ibrahim House,
44, Polytechnic Road, Badiko,
Kaduna, Kaduna State,
The Bidding Document can also be obtained from the websites of the underlisted States/Entities:
- Edo State
- Adamawa State
- Kogi State
- Jigawa State
- Nasarawa State
- Bayelsa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Niger State
- Taraba State
- Plateau State
- Ogun State
- Lagos State
- Cross River State
- Gombe State
- Delta State
- UNDB Online
- Other States in Nigeria not listed above.